Re: [NTLK] Newton Does It! Internal Wifi Success!

From: Ryan Vetter <physicalconstants_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Mon May 04 2009 - 04:32:25 EDT

I think you're right. Strange though that my OEM card works in both the PC Card slot and the Airport slot: I guess the Airport connector can use either card, but the PC Card slot has to have the pins in a set arrangement, or it won't work.

Found this back in 2004 on the list (man, always interesting to pan back and look at all those names I have never seen before: many people have come and gone :(

http://marc.info/?l=newtontalk&m=109555063704891&w=2

All the best,

Ryan