[NTLK] One more time: MP130 and Y2010

From: Alex Wenzel <aw.ntlk_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Sat May 09 2009 - 12:51:35 EDT

In some posts here I read that the Y2010 problem only affects 2.1 devices.

I just noticed while playing with my new MP130 that whenever I set the
date to some day in 2010, it immediately resets the date to some
random date way back in the past (like April 30, 1976) and always sets
the time to 4:56 (am). So it seems that the MP130 (OS 2.0) clearly
*is* affected (if this is the same bug).

And from what I read about the fix, it seems to be very specific for
OS 2.1. Any chance to have the MP130 rescued?

--
Please do not reply directly to my messages sent to the list. Messages
to this address will not be read.