Re: [NTLK] Possible alternative for backlights?

From: SteveC <steve_at_craftsathome.net>
Date: Fri May 15 2009 - 10:10:24 EDT

That sounds like it'd be fun for an eMate. Right now I keep a Clip Light
(http://www.mylight.com/clip-light-c-70.html?zenid=b0gh0rmgde4o7abfc9o4v91vt
1) in my eMate bag since it's green and round and odd-looking, just like the
eMate. But having built-in light emitted on the keyboard would be really
handy.