Re: [NTLK] [OT] Speech Recognition & wrist stress

From: Ryan Vetter <physicalconstants_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Thu May 21 2009 - 21:13:52 EDT

Hi Tony:

I actually have adopted a way of speaking to the computer to account for this. Before I start, I think for about 5 seconds what I want to say. I then start speaking... it is slowly but surely changing the way I interact with my computer: I speak to it differently than people, but I still find it so much easier and faster than using my hands.

All the best,

Ryan