Re: [NTLK] OT: Downgrade OS 9.2.1 - OS 9.1

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Sun May 24 2009 - 03:49:28 EDT

On Sun, May 24, 2009 at 8:44 AM, William Ross <ntlk@paxswill.com> wrote:
> I can do one better: I have a standard 9.0 standalone disk. If you do
> need an image, just reply and I'll dump it online. If I recall, some
> of the bundled disks don't work on other computers, although this may
> not matter with the Pismo disk(s)

No. The Pismo disks seem to be rather complete. I've used them on PB
1400s, a Duo 280c (that was a waste, however) a Duo 2300 and currently
on a PowerWave clone. ;-) Since the Pismo post-dates all of them, its
OS seems to be able to run them all just fine--icluding power
management. ;-) But yours will be better, as there may always be
something missing. Just let us know which you prefer. ;-)

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland