Re: [NTLK] Fried 2100 board charging high capacity batteries

From: Larry Zasitko <l.zasitko_at_sasktel.net>
Date: Mon May 25 2009 - 18:04:49 EDT

Wow!
$35 to buy it now and if I use his priority post usps that adds
another $33, anyone say yikes?

I have two that I normally do not use, I have two rechargeables and
use them unless I am traveling then I use the rechargeables and the
cage with IC3 rechargeables that recharge in 15min.

Didn't realize they were selling for that much.