[NTLK] Bit of Nostalgia

From: Stefan Thorsteinson <Stefan_at_TeamAircom.com>
Date: Tue May 26 2009 - 15:54:09 EDT

Hi All,

Not sure if this is of interest or not but, I was blowing the dust off some collectables (cough, cough) and came across a magazine...

PC Magazine, Vol.17 No.5, March 10. 1998. Front cover:
"Hold It!
Finally-
Hand-Held computers worth carrying"
A nice picture on the front of our favorite Green Monster (Newton Technologies MP2001) along with a Palm Pilot, Nokia, ROLODEX and HP 620LX.

The article is about a 20 page review (Including a summary) of 11 different hand-held's. The Newton didn't make the editor's choice list but, I think it faired pretty well over all. Oh Yeah, a point. I'm sure I had one. :)

I don't have the means of putting a link to it for download but I can create a PDF for someone else to. This may be mute as most on this list probably already have it. I took a peek at PC Mag's archive and couldn't locate anything past 2000. Let me know if there is interest and I'll see what I can do.

Cheers,
Stefan Thorsteinson