Re: [NTLK] Cellular modem and phone-to-modem questions

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat May 30 2009 - 21:23:27 EDT

I don't know if it would work with the Newton, but I use a Samsung glitter
to connect my Nokia 770 to the internet. The Nokia talks bluetooth to the
Samsung phone. Can the Pico cards used to give a Newton bluetooth act as a
serial source for NIE?

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
SantaMatt@Gmail.com (Nokia N770)