Re: [NTLK] Graphics to MacOS X serially? [was WiFi problems again]

From: David Neale <david.neale_at_telenet.be>
Date: Sun May 31 2009 - 08:23:49 EDT

Tony,

No, I cannot get an internet connection at all.

I have previously tried both Courier and NewtScape, neither with
success.

However, I've just reinstalled Courier, together with its required
additional packages (NTox and NHttpLib). Connecting with Courier using
DHCP gives the following:

Connecting Loading the DHCP protocol… is displayed for between thirty
seconds and a minute;

One of the green lights on the Lucent Technologies card is illuminated;

Connecting window disappears;

Light remains illuminated on card;

Nothing is returned in the Courier window;

The green light goes out after about thirty seconds.

David