[NTLK] hi, friend: H

Ed Kummel tech_ed at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 5 00:50:09 EST 2009

Firesign Theater, boy that brings back memories."please to meet you...<uh, !Clem!".....serious headphone listening time there! That and Radio Dinner "Name that disease!"...man...what I can't quote from those two comedy album series...
Ed
web/gadget gur
By Richard Feynman, Physicist, Nobel winner (1918-1988)

"There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it's only a hundred billion. It's less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers."