[NTLK] hi, friend: H

Lord Groundhog LordGroundhog at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 10:22:28 EST 2009

~~~ On 2009/11/05 05:50, Ed Kummel at tech_ed at yahoo.com wrote ~~~

> Firesign Theater, boy that brings back memories."please to meet you...<uh,
> !Clem!".....serious headphone listening time there! That and Radio Dinner
> "Name that disease!"...man...what I can't quote from those two comedy album
> series...
> Ed

Yeah, they got a lot of airtime on a NYC radio station where I worked
briefly as a volunteer.  And I think we were the only radio station in the
City that gave them air.  It was great; I got to hear them a lot, and we got
the albums as soon as they came out.  I was so young ...

Shalom.
Christian

            -- what Arthur C. Clarke meant

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ZzpdPJ7Zr4