[NTLK] [Fwd: WTB: Newton Stuff]

Dennis B. Swaney romad at aol.com
Sun Nov 8 13:39:03 EST 2009

Grant Hutchinson wrote:
> On Nov 8, 2009, at 9:17 AM, Dennis B. Swaney wrote:
>
>> The details were all in the forwarded message; did you strip it off?
>
> Only if it was contained in an attachment. The list strips all
> attached files. However, it also strips the HTML component of
> multipart messages.

OK. Since forwarded messages are usually sent as attachments, that must
be what happened. Let me see if I still have a copy of the message that
I can c&p ...

Nope, I must have deleted it.

It was a message posted on the Low-End Mac Swap list who had just
acquired an MP120 and wanted to update the OS to 2.0.

--
Sincerely,
Dennis B. Swaney

Newton MP 2100