[NTLK] Line in options

Sonny Hung sonnyhung at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 08:22:37 EST 2009

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sonnyhung/sets/72157594477688779/
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/sonnyhung/sets/72157594477688779/>
Well now that others have had a chance to respond I'll chime in here. The
above link is to a photo of the audio dongle that was made/sold which I
purchased. It is based off the NIC Connector. I tested for awhile and I
believe it was a low level connection which would work best imo if used with
something to raise the level higher.

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family