[NTLK] Pocket Quicken files

Andy Hill adhill at fastmail.co.uk
Sat Nov 28 19:17:23 EST 2009

Hi Grant, thank you for the link, Version 6 of Quicken does actually
work with the Newt just fine! This is great for me.

And just in case any other PC users are interested, you need to do the
following:

1. Download and install Quicken from the following link onto your PC:

ftp://ftp.quicken.com/pub/quicken/qw6.exe

2. Then download Pocket Quicken Connect from Unna at:

http://www.unna.org/view.php?/applications/financial/PocketQuicken/PQConnectForPC

3. Extract the Pocket Quicken Connect files from the zip, then actually
copy and paste them into the Quicken folder.

4. Click on the Pocket Quicken Connect installer from within the Quicken
Folder and it loads up fine. (Otherwise it doesn't).

This is really useful as I can keep all my financial transactions up to
date on the Newt as I'm out and about, then upload them.
It's not bad at all so far if you don't mind an older (no fuss)
interface. Does allow for export to tab limited so you can move it about
from here too.

Also it's all free.

Many thanks.

Andy