[NTLK] Help! Need to recover some files.

Woody Smith woodysmith at comcast.net
Mon Nov 30 18:06:06 EST 2009

There's a couple of things you can try.
First try pressing and holding the reset button for about 10 seconds
with power attached.
Next remove all power including the battery, remove and reseat the ROM
board.  Reconnect power and see if it starts.
Third, if the recharge circuit is damaged you could try installing a
battery charged ion the other emate.

Woody