Re: [NTLK] id you get my invite?

From: David Abramowitz <david.abramowitz_at_verizon.net>
Date: Thu Oct 01 2009 - 18:06:18 EDT

I like the fact that the accept and reject links are exactly the same.
Evidently he doesn't take no for an answer :)

That web site is not currently on our malicious list, but I wouldn't
suggest anyone click on it regardless, even to satisfy curiosity,
which in this case could either kill the cat, or plant a downloader on
it then remove its whiskers, paws, eyeballs, and credit card numbers.