Re: [NTLK] id you get my invite?

From: Stefan Thorsteinson <Stefan_at_TeamAircom.com>
Date: Thu Oct 01 2009 - 19:27:46 EDT

Very Nice! Thanks for that.

Cheers,
Stefan Thorsteinson

-----Original Message-----
From: newtontalk-bounce@newtontalk.net
[mailto:newtontalk-bounce@newtontalk.net] On Behalf Of David Abramowitz
Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2009 4:11 PM
To: newtontalk@newtontalk.net
Subject: Re: [NTLK] id you get my invite?

*** CORRECTION ***

That site is in fact listed as malicious. If you're ever in doubt,
check here:

https://securecloud.com/

Punch in jhoos.com into the Web Reputation field at the bottom...

I work for Trend Micro, and that's our handy dandy security services
portal, where you can check our email reputation, web reputation, and
file reputation services for the baddies. Not a plug, just a tip :)