Re: [NTLK] Another Newton feature now available for the iPhone

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Sat Oct 03 2009 - 12:41:50 EDT

Very interesting. By the way while on the topic of text-to-speech does
anyone know of a way to get the volume louder when doing text-to-speech
on the newton? For some reason mine is really low compared to the other
system sounds. And I am not seeing a setting to change it at the
moment. I know I must be forgetting something.....

-Dan