Re: [NTLK] Another Newton feature now available for the iPhone

From: Valerio Paris Mitritsakis <valerio_at_mitritsakis.gr>
Date: Tue Oct 06 2009 - 09:21:57 EDT

Having used Windows Pocket PC 2002, 2003, Windows Mobile 2005, 2006,
and several flavours of CE I will say it sucks big time. Owning an
iPhone for just under a month,
I will say though it has omissions it does what it does intuitively
and with excellence. On the other hand I have enjoyed over the years
Microsoft Mice and Keyboards. So, yes,
it does not suck because it's made by Microsoft, but as Steve Jobs
pointed out:
> "The only problem with Microsoft is they just have no taste...I
> don't mean that in a small way--I mean that in a big way, in the
> sense that they don't think of original ideas, and they don't bring
> much culture into their product?So I guess I am saddened, not by
> Microsoft's success--I have no problem with their success; they've
> earned their success for the most part--I have a problem with the
> fact that they just make really third-rate products."
> --Triumph of the Nerds PBS documentary interview (May 1996)

Μητριτσάκης Βαλέριο Πάρις
IT Manager - C.A.C. Papantoniou Trading LTD
Ηλεκτρονικός Μηχανικός Τ.Ε.
MSc Network Systems
MCP ID: 5745185

Mitritsakis Valerio Paris
IT Manager - C.A.C. Papantoniou Trading LTD
Electronic Engineer
MSc Network Systems
MCP ID: 5745185