Re: [NTLK] Another Newton feature now available for the iPhone

From: Richard Plume <rplume_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue Oct 06 2009 - 11:34:27 EDT

Matt;

        I have to agree with you. Years ago I used to be a strictly Mac user
who would only hear thoughts about other systems that would agree with my
own. These days I'm an agnostic when it comes to systems - Mac or Windows (I
use both at home). As for handheld sytems, these days I use Windows CE
followed by Psions. As far as the Newton goes, (puts on asbestos suit) I
still have several, but no longer use them day-to-day - they just don't meet
my needs anymore.

        If the computer, whether it be desktop, laptop or handheld, meets
your needs, then enjoy it and use it until your needs change and you need
something else.

Rick