Re: [NTLK] My newton future... :-(

From: <rhonda_at_write-on.org>
Date: Wed Oct 07 2009 - 00:54:03 EDT

On top of that, I have gone from a technogeek in love with gadgets to a
... well, not technophobe, but I have surprised people by not having a
smartphone and more so by being downright happy about shutting the
phone I do have off. I've gone from multiple linux computers that I
tinkered with endlessly to a single mac laptop that, while I admit I
tinkered with to set it up, now have it set up so it lets me do what I
want without fussing about.

I always have been a contrarian :-)

-Rhonda