Re: [NTLK] OT: Does anyone have parts for a Macbook; HD & HD Cage ... etc?

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Oct 07 2009 - 19:31:21 EDT

Hey John,
Appreciate your reply.
Let's keep this off list as it's not important nor directly Newton related
for the masses.
Other than I will be using this for testing and repairs later :) of Newtons.
Yeah, the 'L' bracket is not essential, but I've noticed that insertion of
the battery is bothersome unless I do things just right :P

Thanks for keeping an eye out for me ^_^.

Sonny

On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 7:18 PM, John Broughton <jdbroughton@yahoo.com>wrote:

> Sonny,
> Max RAM on your MB is 2 gig 667 Mhz PC2-5300 1.8V SODIMM. Can't help with
> the sled or bracket but the "L" bracket is not essential to the operation of
> the system. Good luck and if I run across anything you listed, I'll get in
> touch. Oh yeah, I do have a keyboard for that model if you need one.

God bless,
Sonny Hung
the Hung Family