[NTLK] FS: Keyspan USA-28

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Oct 10 2009 - 19:28:07 EDT

[NTLK] FS: Keyspan USA-28
This is the first version that works with the Newton to connect to an USB
only OSX machine.
I've got just the adapter which is grey with the purple stress relief
connector.
Price is $28 shipped via USPS to anywhere in the Continental US with
delivery confirmation.
Insurance is up to you.
Payment: Preferably by PayPal or US Money Order.

Only offering at this time items as I see them because there is just too
much happening at home with work, family and now my mom back in the hospital
for the second time this year.

If you have anything you need to work out with me I will try but just know
that I've been back logged and apologize to the one or two people I've
fallen behind on. One shout out to Frank that I've got a few special items
he maybe interested in that I'm going to let go of. Contact me off list.
This too will apply to anyone else interested if Frank has passed on them.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung