[NTLK] FS: Newt 2100, 2000, BJC-85, and related items

From: Mr Jonathan Dueck <jonathandueck_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Oct 19 2009 - 15:40:24 EDT

Hi, folks,

(I attempted to send this yesterday and don't see it here on the list, so I'm re-sending). I'm, sadly, parting with a few of my Newtons and related devices. If you're interested, email me off-list (jonathandueck@yahoo.com or jonathan dot dueck at gmail dot com); I'll ship the below anywhere, you pay whatever shipping costs from Durham, NC. (If you're in the area, feel free to come by and pick up those items from me directly.) Prices are negotiable if you don't feel they're fair!

Here's the list:
-------
Newton 2100 (upgraded with Eckhardt's patch for Y2010; everything in good shape, a little plastic missing on case--see photo), Apple stylus, Apple-to-PC serial cable (no dongle, though), Newt Boot case, 4mb memory card, and battery tray, $75.

Newton 2000 in pristine shape (case et al), works perfectly. Comes with keyboard / case / dongle, LiOn battery pack (doesn't hold a charge), non-Apple stylus and Mikey Potato power adapter (non-original, but I've used it a lot--works great). $60.

Belkin F5U103 Serial adapter for Mac -- supports both round-Mac serial and PC-style serial. $10

Canon BJC-85 printer with power cable, extra ink, and IS-12 scanner cartridge. Works _great_, and I'll note Newtons can print to it. $70 for the printer, $10 for the ink, $40 for the scanner cartridge, or $100 for the lot.

Linksys Dual-Band Wireless N Gaming Adapter, adapts wireless 802.11x signal to ethernet out (great for Newtons and other "wired" boxes you might have -- Xboxes, for example) - $45, est $8 shipping

Nokia N800 in great condition, with power / USB cable, case, external BlueTooth iGo keyboard, external Bluetooth GPS. Set up with 2gb of internal memory--boots on Flash. $100 for N800, $15 for iGo, $15 for GPS. Or $110 for the lot.

HP 95LX Palmtop PC with AC adapter. Everything on it appears cosmetically in great shape--haven't tested the serial port or IR though, as I have neither the cable nor the correct software. But the unit boots, types, and works great using the internal software. $25

Thanks!

Jon