Re: [NTLK] New Sony eReader PRS-600: Newton/Kindle Killer?

From: Ryan Vetter <physicalconstants_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Fri Sep 04 2009 - 11:59:09 EDT

I have one now. The PRS 600. 9/10 in terms of what it's purpose is.

I can even sign out books from my local library. That is supported right now in multiple countries: many public libraries offer this. Sign out books in PDF or ePub format, and then they get transferred to your Sony eReader with Sony's syncing software. The synching software, which is part of their bookstore gateway, is drop dead gorgeous on the Mac. So overall, very well done.