[NTLK] Newton Documentary

From: Noah Leon <moosefuel_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon Sep 07 2009 - 08:21:38 EDT

Hi all,
It's been a long time since I've been on the list, , but I was just wondering if anyone has seen any television programs on the newton, like a documentary, or other such thing. It would be a shame if there isn't, since the Newton has had such an interesting past, and continues to have an active present.
I'm just putting it out there.
I work for a University TV station, so if there isn't anything already, I'd like to shoot a short documentary on the subject.
Take care,noah