Re: [NTLK] Streamlining Book Making

From: SteveC <steve_at_craftsathome.net>
Date: Fri Sep 11 2009 - 13:06:44 EDT

Among other things, I am also playing around with Imagemagick to
batch-convert images to get them into an RTF (or HTML) document that I can
put into a book (as soon as I figure out how to do that fast/clean).

convert inputfile.jpg -depth 4 -colorspace GRAY -type Grayscale
outputfile.jpg

I took the images from there, they looked good, put them into a RTF and
tried to shove that into NewtonPress. No dice, it didn't like what it made.
Has anyone else worked with this or have another app idea that will convert
files to 16-shade grayscale in batch?

Thanks!