Re: [NTLK] Streamlining Book Making

From: SteveC <steve_at_craftsathome.net>
Date: Fri Sep 11 2009 - 14:45:09 EDT

Woody, I like that idea and bought Newtscape several months ago just for
it's touted book making capabilities. What I was hoping for, for right now,
was a way to make a "book pre-processing factory" where I could get all of
my text together, all of my images together, and spit them out with minimal
formatting. My first desire is to compile some children's books for the
eMate, so I'm talking about large fonts, multiple pictures, a small total
pkg size, but a quantity of ~ 20 books.

Even if I go the Newtscape route, I still want to get the books into RTF or
HTML format for sending without doing any tweaking on the Newton side.