Re: [NTLK] Streamlining Book Making

From: David Neale <david.neale_at_telenet.be>
Date: Sun Sep 13 2009 - 05:47:42 EDT

I also use nothing else for word processing. TextEdit is an excellent
piece of software, but that doesn't prevent it from being ignored
because of lack of exposure. I know many MacOS X users who were simply
unaware of its existence or capabilities until I made them aware of
either or both. Some had even bought Word for Mac (Office), just to be
able to prepare copy text for newspaper publishing. Yet TextEdit can
both open all sorts of formats and create quite complex documents, if
required; on the other hand, it is an excellent plain text processor,
too.

I'm sure it could help in the cleaning up of texts ready for Newton
book production.

David