Re: [NTLK] If only I had the money...

From: Dale A. Raby <daleraby_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Sep 14 2009 - 07:02:34 EDT

> Anybody here see this yet? An interesting piece, if I do say so.
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item"0477983782#ht_500wt_1182
Neither could I afford it. I gotta ask, though; how does anyone acquire something like this legally? In my experience, most prototypes are destroyed after their usefulness has ended... unless it is a government funded project, in which case they are maintained in operational condition at taxpayers' expense indefinitely. They could probably launch an Apollo mission with a week notice.

I digress... is this being offered by a former Apple employee or just an innocent dumpster diver?

Dale

--
"Nothing is ever so bad that it couldn't be worse, and if it could be worse than it is, then maybe its not so bad!"