Re: [NTLK] big zip file at conference site

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Mon Sep 14 2009 - 10:09:09 EDT

On 9/14/2009 5:16 AM, Ryan Vetter wrote:
> It was compressed originally with DropStuff under OS X. Can cause these very problems on Windows machines. Doesn't seem to be any pattern though. Some can decompress, some can't.
>
> If someone can help you with decompressing on a Windows machine and send it to you, that would be great.
>
> Thanks.

Depends on the program used to decompress it. I would suggest getting
another decompresser. You might even consider getting the free version
of Aladdin's decompresser for this. The windows version "corrects"
problems made due compression under the Mac. Have you tried 7-Zip to
unzip it? That is one great tool and open source.
http://www.7-zip.org/ It has replaced several bought programs I used
previously. :)

-Dan