Re: [NTLK] IRDA Transfer from OS 9 - BAD

From: L.W. Brown <lwb_at_mac.com>
Date: Thu Sep 17 2009 - 13:58:29 EDT

Camino is very good, and I do use it. However, no browser I have found
works with all sites, so I am forced to pick & choose based on where I
have to go.
I've tied Saf. (& Shiira, using the Saf. engine), FF (& a couple
others based on its engine), Cam., iCab, MS-IE (blech), OmniWeb, & a
few quasi-experimental. Have not tried Opera - don't want to pay for
no ads.

Sent from my ¡Brick...
;-]