Re: [NTLK] Courier microsoft

From: Apostolos Koutropoulos <der_admiral_at_me.com>
Date: Wed Sep 30 2009 - 08:58:46 EDT

I would give it a try.
We don't know if it runs windows and the gimmicky-ness won't be determined until it's used in real life conditions to determined its use and how it hooks into our other lives (iPod/PMP, Mac/Win computer, internet lives, etc).

Back when the newton first came out I thought it was a gimmick - I still wanted one as a good fanboy, but I did not see much use for it. After using it, I saw that it was not a gimmick. I guess the lesson is to not judge a book by its cover (or the marketing that goes into it)