[NTLK] Newton Tribute

Forrest anasazi4st at me.com
Sat Apr 3 13:27:57 EDT 2010

Hey at least YOU got it to play...I'll have to wait until I can watch it on the iMac. Just one of the MANY things the BlackBerry doesn't do very well, play many YouTube videos....
*******

"You got to be very careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there." --Yogi Berra.
(Sent from my Sprint BlackBerry® smartphone.)