[NTLK] IT HAS ARRIVED!

Forrest Buffenmyer anasazi4st at me.com
Mon Apr 5 03:51:21 EDT 2010

On Saturday, April 03, 2010, at 03:46PM, "Chris Chapman" <chrisc30 at me.com> wrote:
>My iPad just arrived too.. wow..

Okay...so here's a question for all of those who have already ordered and are receiving their iPads....

The general consensus (amongst many tech-minded individuals) is that you don't buy version 1.0 of anything...hardware or software.

*AHEM*, having said that--why are you buying what is essentially v1.0?

NOW, I KNOW that none of you actually SAID that (at least, on the record)...but what you are doing is playing, uh, heck out of my decision-making process.

I was thinking about getting an iPhone...but I am under contract with my current service provider until 8/19/10 (and there's a $200 ETF [early termination fee]...so I started thinking: why not get an iPad now (or, in the forseeable future)? Then, when the BlackBerry contract is up, just go with the iPhone straight away.

SO...what can you tell me about v1.0?

Thanks,
--Forrest