[NTLK] The iPad is great, but...

Carlos Pessoa carlos.pessoa at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 12:58:13 EDT 2010

Actually I don't mind Apple not including this Notes app with the
iPad. They can offer whatever they want bundled with the device to
meet the demand for the niche they envision using the device. However,
it astonishes me that not a single developer, even the ones that are
coding note taking apps, copied or improved the Newton "Notes". If you
don't feel like inputing data with your finger, you can always buy a
pogo stylus to get the job done. Good HWR might be more difficult to
implement, but all the other features seems to be pretty doable.