[NTLK] The iPad is great, but...

Aaron Brigati abrigati at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 18:59:27 EDT 2010

All of Sprint's 3G data services are capped at 5,000 megabytes per
month.

However, unlike Verizon, they don't charge if you go over - but if
you go over too many months in a row they'll throttle your connection
speed, or disconnect you.

(Sprint still advertises the service as Unlimited*, but that asterisk
is pretty harsh.)

Millenicom offers unlimited 3G - on Sprint's network, even - for
about $10 a month more than Sprint does, but you need to already have
the hardware if you want to use a 3G wireless access point.