[NTLK] OT: iPad vs. MS Courier: Sound Off

Ross Deihm adventuresindining at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 16:58:36 EDT 2010

I just weighed my MP 120. With Card and Stylus, the device comes to 1.24
Lbs. I often use it standing, walking or generally no where near a desk. I
also use it as a E-reader, and held it for long periods. I've never had a
problem with it's weight. Granted, I can interact with it using one hand
since it's pen based, so maybe that is the source of the complaint? 1.5 Lb
is not heavy. Perhaps it's just awkward more than anything.

What a difference a stylus pen can make.

Ross