[NTLK] OT: iPad vs. MS Courier: Sound Off

Ryan newtontalk at me.com
Thu Apr 8 01:57:55 EDT 2010

Jim:

Incredulity seems to prevail here. At any rate, what I wanted to point
out was that the technology exists separately to create a system of
augmented cognition. We just need to put it all together and develop
it: brain implants + wearable displays = thought driven, virtually
invisible computing.

I gave you some starting points of research. You've got the web at
your disposal, so there's lots out there if you are so inclined to do
the research. You'll also find video of the study I cited.

Good luck.

Thank you,

Ryan