[NTLK] OT: iPad vs. MS Courier: Sound Off

Matt Howe matthowe at comcast.net
Fri Apr 9 00:37:21 EDT 2010

Not all people can be bought. The man that invented the process to turn old
plastic pop bottles into polar fleece did not sell out. He licenses his
technology all over the world for a song. Thus there is an abundance of
cheap warm clothes and a lot less plastic pop bottles. We need more like
him.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
SantaMatt at Gmail.com (Nokia N770)
matthowe at comcast.net (Desktop)
http://home.comcast.net/~mhowe41/
http://SantaMatt.blogspot.com

Ryan wrote:
<snip>
I'm optimistic because I think technology can save the world.  I'm
pessimistic because government and companies could stymie access to that
technology.  Invent the food replicator did you?  Just got offered $50
million for a buyout of the patents by AT&T?...
<snip>