[NTLK] [OT]: Taking Notes on "iToys, " for those who're interested

R A Parker RAParker at Newted.ORG
Sat Apr 17 14:37:34 EDT 2010

Not too [OT], I too have been looking for a good Notes enhancing app,
for my (ahem) iToy.

PrintCentral looks cool. However, I've had most of those features with
ezshare for quite some time. In addition to printing, file transfer,
and filesharing, ezshare also provides VNC and Remote Desktop control.
iTunes remote control is the bees knees!

Back to notes... Last week, I  bought Trunk Notes. It uses a WikiWord
and WikiFormatting very, very close to the old WikiWikiNewt style of
formatting. Unbelievably close. I had to have it... It looks like it
could completely revive the WikiWikiNewt entirely, as is, no
formatting necessary. Internal and external linking, inline pictures,
sounds, outlining, HTML formatting, Wifi sharing (printing/searching
from a desktop web browser), emailing and archiving.

<http://www.appsonthemove.com/>

Hmm... I wonder if I could download the entire WikiWikiNewt from the
wayback machine? Does anyone have the original source, wiki formatting
intact? That would be cool!

--
Sent using an iNewt 3G Touch.
--