[NTLK] Q: Anyone interested in seeing possibly a Newton/GPS?

Jim Lee jimlee at centurytel.net
Mon Apr 19 22:45:55 EDT 2010

Some years ago, I wrote a Newton program that decoded the NMEA stream
from a serially-attached GPS.  All it did was display position,
heading, altitude and speed - I never got around to linking it to a
map.  I for one would be interested in something that had (even a
rudimentary) map display.  I have no idea if I can find that old
program's source, but if I do, you can have it...

-Jim