[NTLK] On Eve of iPad 3G, Anyone Have A Motorola Marco Newton OS Device?

Jim Lee jimlee at centurytel.net
Tue Apr 20 16:53:15 EDT 2010

On Apr 20, 2010, at 1:07 PM, Bryan N Iotti wrote:

> Uhm... I would like to find an emulator for the Magic Cap software
> that the Envoy ran...

   I have a Magic Cap emulator.  I last ran it under Windows 98, not
sure if it works on anything newer.  Was used long ago for Sony Magic
Link development.  Now that the cobwebs are clearing, I'm thinking
that an actual Magic Link had to be connected in order to use it.  All
that stuff is packed away in a box somewhere - I'll have to dig it out
and look...

-Jim