[NTLK] Can Einstein do Network?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Apr 21 17:22:34 EDT 2010

Hello Folks,

I've just reinstalled Mac OS 9.2.2 on an old G4 iMac and the NewtonDev
package. Now I am looking forward for doing some simple newtonscript
utilites just for the fun of it. Since my newton 2000 went down, I am now
newtonless and thus Einstein is my only way to test things. The question is,
can Einstein do network? If it can't is it possible to use Relativity to
replace some stuff and thus be able to implement networking?

I've used lots of PDAs and new gizmos but nothing beats my newt... sad thing
the mp2000 went down (... and that yesterday I lost an auction for an unused
2100)

Cheers
andre