[NTLK] H1000 Battery Problems

Andy Rawlins andy.rawlins at ntlworld.com
Thu Apr 22 12:40:13 EDT 2010

Hi everyone

I am having problems with the battery supply for my H1000.  it works fine from the power adaptor but not from batteries (which have been tested as fine).  There is little resistance between the battery compartment contacts (as measured with a multimeter).  I had this issue when I first got the machine.  At some time in the past a battery had leaked in the compartment and the contacts were corroded but this doesn't seem to be the problem now.

Any suggestions?  Should I crack open the case and root about?

Many thanks

Andy