[NTLK] [OT]:iPad ebook question

Jim Lee jimlee at centurytel.net
Fri Apr 23 01:03:20 EDT 2010

Thanks.  I use Stanza on my iPod Touch, with Calibre acting as a Wi-Fi
ebook server on my Mac.  Works quite well.

My question was more about the built-in "iBook" reader app on the
iPad.  I still am not sure exactly what the capabilities of that app
coupled with iTunes are. However, as long as I can still use the
Stanza/Calibre combo on the iPad, there's no worry...

-Jim