[NTLK] H1000 Battery Problems

Sonny Hung sonnyhung at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 15:28:34 EDT 2010

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 3:09 PM, Andy Rawlins <andy.rawlins at ntlworld.com>wrote:

> Unfortunately, after removing the seven screws I can't get it apart.
> It's all free except for the top two thirds of the left edge (looking at it
> from the front).  I can't find any screws and have tried moving the power
> slider and card holder buttons around.  Does anyone know of dismantling
> instructions?

Andy,

I believe you have still not remove ONE more screw.
If you are looking at the TOP of the OMP/MP100 the IR lens is on the left
and followed by the PCMCIA Slot to the center right you will notice just to
the right of the Metal Lock Bar as circle which is usually covered by a
plastic circular insert. You need to take that out (I'd use a thin sharp
knife to pluck it out) and remove the last screw which is holding your Newt
together up there. HTH.

You can see in the blurry picture here what I mean.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sonnyhung/1405651086/in/set-72157602067006502/

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family