[NTLK] H1000 Battery Problems

James Fraser wheresthatistanbul-newtontalk at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 23 23:02:04 EDT 2010

Hello,

--- On Thu, 4/22/10, Andrei Chichak <newton at chichak.ca> wrote:

> Contrast this with my Casio E-10 Windows CE box that I got
> at the Windows CE conference after the Newton was killed
> off. The E-10 used 2 AAA batteries that gave a useful life
> of about 45 minutes (!).

While I think of it: has the typical battery life for an H1000 running off four standard AAAs been written up somewhere?  I haven't seen it on any of the Newton FAQs.

IIRC, it had a reputation at the time for blowing through batteries fairly quickly (though not 45 minutes quickly).

Best,

James Fraser