[NTLK] NCX and Wifi

Michael Grossman ceratoph at SDF.LONESTAR.ORG
Thu Aug 12 10:44:50 EDT 2010

Can Courier download and install pkg files? I tried Newtscape,
which can successfully browse unna.org pages, but cannot
install pkgs. I tap them but nothing happens. (Nethopper
cannot even open most pages, complaining about UTF8.)

I don't understand why you need to set up a web server on your
computer. Can't you just get the pkg directly from unna.org
on the newton?