[NTLK] strange mp130 Y2010 problem

Michael Grossman ceratoph at SDF.LONESTAR.ORG
Sat Aug 21 23:36:48 EDT 2010

I have a messagepad 130 and I applied the Y2010 patch for it from Avi.
Most applications now have the correct date, but the day of the week is
always one day ahead in the upper left corner of the screen. For example,
when I create a new note today, the note says Sat Aug 21, 2010, but the
dat shown in the corner of the screen is Sun Aug 21,2010.

Is there a way to fix this or just turn off the display of the date on the
screen?